Green Tea Cocktail
- 5cc ginger gin
- 2.5cc Syros lime juice
- 2.5cc sugar water with ginger
- 5cc green tea ginger lime
- 5cc ginger beer
- Dissolve 1kg sugar in 1l of water and bring to a boil. Add slices of ginger and lemongrass bring them to boil once dissolved turn all heat off and allow to cool.
- Bring water to a boil and pour on green tea with fresh ginger and lime slices. Let cool.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and let cool.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Take crushed ice from the glass and fill with normal ice.
- Place a sieve on the shaker and pour from shaker into glass.
- Finish with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lime zest, lime slice and/or ginger slices.
Source: Willem Hiele – Shannah Zeebroek